Includes 50 rounds of WhiteWulf Arms 9mm, 147gr JHP ammunition in a hard plastic case.
Each round includes:
- Factory new brass
- CCI 500 small pistol primer
- 4.1gr of Hodgdon CFE Pistol powder
- Federal Hi-Shok 147gr JHP bullet
Each round has an OAL of 1.100” and is rated at 957 ft/s (subsonic) in a standard 4″ pistol barrel.
WhiteWulf Arms manufactures its ammunition using demilitarized pulled bullets. Demilitarization is the process in which ammunition is disassembled due to terms of military contracts. Each bullet is new but was once loaded then pulled apart. Bullets may have minor cosmetic blemishes due to being pulled or loaded.
WARNING: To avoid possible serious injury or death:
- Use only in firearms in good working condition which are suitable for modern ammunition.
- Keep barrel free of obstruction.
- Check all cartridges to ensure they are correct for use in your firearm.
- If gun misfires, maintain it in a safe direction and wait several seconds before carefully unloading.
- Always wear ear and eye protection.
LEAD WARNING: Discharging/cleaning firearms or handling ammunition can expose you to lead, a dangerous chemical which can cause serious illness or injury. Wash hands thoroughly with a deleading soap after use.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.