Don’t have a 9mm AR-15 lower receiver? You don’t need one! Convert your Magpul PMAG into a 9mm compatible magazine and pair it with your favorite 9mm AR-15 upper receivers!
About this Conversion Kit: This product is a magazine insert that converts your Gen 2 or Gen 3 5.56/.223 PMAG housing into a 9mm magazine to use with a standard AR lower and 9mm upper of your choosing with a Glock or Colt variant 9mm BCG.
Type: Magazine Conversion – Replace the internals of your standard PMAG with the conversion kit and feed 9mm rounds with ease!
Install: Disconnect the baseplate from your PMAG and remove the spring and follower inside, install the Endomag conversion kit into the magazine body and reinstall the baseplate.
- No modifications to your 5.56×45 lower! Changing calibers is now simply a complete 9mm upper for your AR platform. No nuts, no bolts, no drilling, no bull.
- Last round bolt-hold open feature, just as an AR15 should function.
- Built-in ejector designed to perform under intense conditions.
- Convert your 5.56×45 PMAG? to 9mm in seconds, and easily convert back to 5.56 without damaging your PMAG?. No permanent changes to anything!
- Specially formulated polymer.
- Brand: Mean Arm’s
- Compatibility: Magpul PMAG Gen 2 & 3
- Model: Endomag 9mm 30 Round Pmag Conversion Kit
- Type: Magazine Conversion
- Tool-Less Install: No
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither WhiteWulf Arms LLC, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.