WhiteWulf Arms provides FFL transfers which may be picked up at any Georgia gun show which we attend. Our rates are as follows:
- One firearm – $15
- Up to 4 firearms (no more than 1 handgun) – $25
- Up to 4 firearms (2+ handguns) – $40 [This increased fee is applied to separate transfers of handguns over 5 business days. For example, for 2 separate handgun transfers, the first transfer will be $15, and the second will be $25 (not including any applicable NICS fees.)]
- One NFA item – $35
- Up to 4 NFA items – $65
There is a $10 NICS fee added to any transfers which require a background check. This fee does not apply for NFA transfers or if you possess a valid Georgia Weapons Carry License.
Our upcoming Georgia gun shows are listed below. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before having your firearms shipped to us to confirm that we will have a table at your chosen show.
- RK Shows – August 29th/30th – Gwinnett County Fairgrounds – Lawrenceville, GA
- Eastman Gun Shows – September 5th/6th – Gwinnett County Fairgrounds – Lawrenceville, GA
- RK Shows – September 19th/20th – Atlanta Expo Center – Atlanta, GA
- Gem Capitol Shows – September 26th/27th – Cobb Civic Center – Marietta, GA
- RK Shows – October 24th/25th – Gwinnett County Fairgrounds – Lawrenceville, GA
- RK Shows – October 31st/November 1st – Cobb Civic Center – Marietta, GA
- Eastman Gun Shows – December 5th/6th – Cobb Civic Center – Marietta, GA
If you wish to use us for an FFL transfer, forward a copy of your order (which includes the seller, order number, and description of items purchased) to email@example.com. We will forward our FFL information to the seller to initiate the transfer process). We will notify you once the items are received and ready for pickup.
Please complete this form as soon as possible after ordering your items. If you do not have a valid weapons carry permit, please submit it at least 4 business days prior to the gun show at which you wish to receive your firearm(s). Delays in the background check system can prevent the timely transfer of your firearm(s) on the day of the gun show.